MV AGUSTA LEATHER RACING SUIT MOTOGP 2020
- MV Agusta Racing Leather Suit is made from selected top grain leather that is especially processed and drum dyed for excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
- Internal protection on shoulder, elbow and knee are CE approved.
- Additional layer of leather is stitched on shoulders, elbows, knees and hips for extra protection from crash and drag.
- Foam padding on elbow and knee to reduce crash impact.
- Pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position.
- Safety seems with dual stitch and triple stitched on most critical places.
- Semi auto-lock YKK zippers for secure closure.
- Removable dual density armors at knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density spine protector.
- MV Agusta Racing Leather Suit have removable knee sliders.
- Rubber padding for extra safety on critical parts (Optional feature on request)
- Aerodynamic extended speed hump for the safety of neck and backbone (Optional)
- 100% Original High Quality 1.2mm to 1.3mm Cowhide Leather.
- Triple seam (Stitches) which will never be worn or open the suit.
- Crashes prove (on and off the track).
- You may use same suit for 4 to 5 crashes.
- Suit might look bad because of some scratches but will never lose the shape or tear apart.
- Everything is in suit is 100% A+++++ This suit is 100% for professional Bikers.
- We take care of every single little detail of suit for professional bikers to have nice and smooth race.
- Especially designed for professional bikers to fulfill their biking passion on track with great safety.
- CE approved armors.
SUIT SPECIFICATIONS & CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- Moreover MV Agusta Racing Leather Suit features top grain cowhide leather of 1.2 to 1.3 mm thickness.
- Accordion leather stretch panels on lower back and knees to improve flexibility and comfort.
- Stretchable Cordura placed at specific areas of sleeves, crotch and calf for maximum stretch.
- External CE Approved Protectors on shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position.
- Semi auto-lock YKK zippers at front, cuff and calf.
- Velcro reinforced strap on neck, cuff and calf.
- Velcro's for attaching knee slider.
- MV Agusta Racing Leather Suit have a soft neoprene cuff and collar construction.
- Safety stitched with high strength nylon thread is used for maximum safety.
- MV Agusta Racing Leather Suit also have polyester mesh lining.
- CE approved dual density (removable) armors at knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density (CE approved) spine protector.
- Removable CE approved aerodynamic hump (Optional)
- MV Agusta Racing Leather Suit has a left side inner mesh chest pocket.
Size ChartClick Here to View Full Size Chart Guide !
Efforts understands the ever-changing demands of the fashion and motorsports industry. Hence in respond, came up with the idea of made to order products. Our aim is to facilitate the customers and motorcycle riders of any professional level with maximum product options or pro race options. You can select from some of the most demanding product options. (Desktop View: Right panel of the product page. Mobile View: below product image/short description).
If you want something anything extra to your order, i.e. minor changes in design, change of color, add/remove/modify any sponsor logo, add name/number. You can request that in Additional Order Instructions on the checkout page.
Select one of four product options depending on your riding style. You have the freedom to buy the same product as 1 Piece Suit, 2 Piece Suit, Jacket or Pant.
A drop-down size menu will appear below the fitting option to choose the size.
|! before selecting the size, please check the size guide to check which size perfectly fits you. our size charts even with minute details helping surely to choose the exact fit as per your body requirements. you can also contact our support team to find the best fit for you.|
If you did not find you fitting in standard sizes, you could select Custom Size and the product will be manufactured as per your given body measurements. Custom size products fit like a glove.
For professional riders, we also provide custom size fitting that provides on track extra safety and comfort.
You are free to choose the best available leather (Cow, Monaco and Kangaroo) to fulfil your riding requirements.
↓ cowhide leather
its tough, durable and abrasion resistance. mostly trusted by professional and amateur riders for on-track and off-track races.
selected top grain, drum dyed, with thickness 1.2 mm to 1.3 mm
↓ kangaroo leather
lightweight material with excellent strength. the first choice of professional riders for its durability and abrasion resistance.
with a thickness of 0.9-1.0mm, its drum dyed selected top grain.
We recommend Cowhide Leather for occasional riders, Monaco Leather for Track racers and Kangaroo Leather professional riders.
It provides aerodynamics support and spine protection. Also serves the purpose of ventilation and carry performance electronics equipment or hydro bottle. You can select options any option from No Hump, Standard Hump, Ventilated Hump or Hydro Hump.
↓ standard hump
large size hump provides aerodynamic support and spine protection.
↓ ventilated hump
other than aerodynamic support and spine protection ventilated hump let the air passes through to help rider cool and fresh.
You have multiple options to make your race suit vented depending on the weather situation you going to ride. You can have perforated chest, front perforation and full perforation.
Efforts offers Schoeller®-Keprotec & four way stretch material that is used under arms and in the crotch area. It adds stretch and flexibility that helps in movement and keeps the rider comfortable. The fabric also protects against fire and abrasion resistance. You can select from four way & Schoeller®-Keprotec 390gsm or 510gsm fabric. Both Schoeller®-Keprotec the fabrics offer the same characteristic, only the difference in fabric thickness.
↓ this extreme protective fabric was originally developed for motorcycle racing. high-tensile aramide fibers, such as dupont™ kevlar® fiber, ensure high durability as well as temperature stability in combination with a high level of clothing comfort.
↓ removable lining
you can add a removable lining to your suit, that is easy to detach and fix. the lining is washable; also, you can wash it to feel the freshness of riding each time.
We are also offering matching gear (matching gloves and boots) that are manufactured in matching colours to your suit, jacket or pant. Select the gear you want, and it enables the size selection for the gear. Check size guide before selecting the size.
Lining Options (for fashion jackets/coats only)
Efforts is offering this unique feature to customers to select the jacket lining. You can choose from the no lining, standard lining or Sublimated Lining.
↓ no lining
the jacket will be made without lining. there will be no lining inside the jacket/coat. it makes the jacket lightweight.